Game developed for my class GDD 1100 – Introduction to Game Development.
– Academic Term: FALL 2016
– Software: GameMaker
– Sprites from images.google.com and OpenGameArt.org
– Sounds and music from Freesound.org
– Level music from the PC game BLOOD
– Use WASD Keys to move
– Use the Space key to fire
– Use the TAB key to jump
– Use the arrow Keys to move
– Use the Enter key to fire
– Use the Backspace key to jump
Please adjust the zoom level of your browser to view the whole game screen.
The game will open in a new TAB
If the Game takes too much to load please refresh your browser.