Game developed for my class GDD 1100 – Introduction to Game Development.
– Academic Term: FALL 2016
– Software: GameMaker
– Sprites from images.google.com and OpenGameArt.org
– Sounds and music from Freesound.org
– Use the arrow keys to move
– Use the “Z” key to attack
– Use the “X” key to jump
– Use the Left Shift key to change to hook mode
Please adjust the zoom level of your browser to view the whole game screen.
The game will open in a new TAB
If the Game takes too much to load please refresh your browser.