Game developed for my class GDD 1100 – Introduction to Game Development.
– Academic Term: FALL 2016
– Software: GameMaker
– Sprites from images.google.com and OpenGameArt.org
– Final Boss Sprite from the classic DOOM game
– Sounds from Freesound.org
– Music from the PC game BLOOD
– Use WASD keys to move
– Use the mouse to aim
– Left-click to shoot fireballs
Please adjust the zoom level of your browser to view the whole game screen.
The game will open in a new TAB
If the Game takes too much to load please refresh your browser.